Update: Starting January 2018
Company Long Haul / Regional Drivers Regularly Earn $ .50 cents per mile!
Pay Package Includes Mileage pay PLUS:
- $10.00 – drops and hooks
- $20.00 – per hour for hourly work
- $10.00 – scale loads – when necessary
- 20 per hour for waiting time
- Border crossing is increased to $20 per trip to the USA
- Reset on road is going up to $100 per occurrence
- Loading & unloading increasing to $22 for first hour, $20 for all hours after until completed
- $.03 premium Eastern U.S. .
- $150.00 – paid layovers after 24 hours
- MONTHLY Performance Bonus qualified drivers. 0.05 Mile
- Paid bi-weekly by direct deposit
- $200.00 Training bonus paid at 90 days.
- $1000 Sign Bonus
We also offer company drivers a complete and comprehensive benefits package available after 90 days which includes:
- extended health care benefits including long term disability and life insurance
Late Model Assigned Tractors (NO slip seating!)
- 2014 and newer Freightliner and International bunk tractors which are equipped for driver comfort
- Qualcomm equipped – mandatory electronic logs for strict adherence to H.O.S. / safety regulations
- In-house safety and preventative maintenance programs
Regional Drivers are home most weekends
- Singles average between 2300 and 3000 miles per week
- Teams average over 5000 miles per week
- Work out of Windsor, Chatham, London and Milton yards
Call Recruiting Now at: 1-800-567-3260 ext 150 Local at 519-250-8008
Contact us for more information at http://www.morricetransportation.com/drivers/drivers-needed.